Diet Friendly Steamed White Fish with Vegetables
Steamed Fish Vegetables is rated
based on 38 votes.
Dinner doesn’t get much healthier than steamed fish with vegetables.
This recipe is simple, light, and very tasty. Enjoy it with a glass of
sauvignon blanc or pinot grigio.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 to 12 minutes
- 450 g (16 oz) white fish, cut into serving sizes
- 2 cups julienned carrots
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Dash pepper
- 2 lemons, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 broccoli florets
- Salt to taste
- Arrange carrots and mushrooms in the bottom of steamer basket.
- Combine salt, pepper, and lemon peel, and sprinkle over
- Place lemon slices over vegetables, and top with seafood.
- Arrange broccoli florets around edges of steamer. Sprinkle with
remaining lemon peel mix.
- Steam 10 to 12 minutes, or until white fish flakes with a fork.
Arrange fish and vegetables on serving platter and garnish with